We Respect Your Privacy
At Anstitle we take your privacy seriously and do our best to protect it. We are required by law to ask for certain information in order to perform our services for you, but we are committed to protecting your personal and financial information. Below is our pledge to you:
We don’t ask you for personal or financial information unless we need it.
We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
We will send you emails relating to specific transactions but will keep these emails to a minimum.
We will maintain appropriate security standards and procedures to protect your information.
We will respect the trust you place in us and the confidential nature of the information you provide through your financial relationship with us.
What Information We Collect
When you interact with us through the Website or Services, we may collect and process Personal Information and other information from you, as further described below:
Personal Information That You Provide Through the Website: We collect Personal Information from you when you voluntarily provide such information such as when you
- Register for access to the Services (for example, contact information such as your name, email address, phone number, mailing address);
- Complete certain forms on the Website;
- Upload or submit any material through the Website,
- Request any information or contact us with inquiries; or
- Wish to use certain Services (for example financial information such as bank account numbers, your Date of Birth and the last 4 digits of your social security number). This Personal Information is required to transact business, to communicate with you, verify your identity and fulfill legal and regulatory requirements.
Non-Identifying Information: As is the case with most Websites, when you visit the Website or interact with Anstitle through the Website or Services (and whether or not you register for access to the Services), we receive, automatically track and store certain non-identifying information about you, including but not limited to:
- Browser type;
- IP address;
- Language preference;
- Cookies; domain servers;
- URL traffic to, through and from the Website;
- Types of computers and operating systems accessing the Website;
- Any other web Website usage information that we may collect when you visit the Website.
This information, which may be collected passively using various technologies or through other means, cannot be used to specifically identify you. Anstitle may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by Anstitle affiliates, agents or service providers. The Website may use such information and pool it with other information for administrative purposes, to assess the usage, value and performance of our products and services, to improve your experience with the Services and to track, for example, how our Users use and interact with the Services. Also, in an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Website and Services, Anstitle often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Information and other information provided to Anstitle by Issuers and Users. Anstitle may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our Services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent this or to notify you each time a cookie is sent. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different browsers. By blocking or deleting cookies used on our Website or Services, please note that you may not be able to take full advantage of our Services. Therefore, we recommend that you leave cookies turned on because they allow you to take advantage of some of the Website’s features.
Use of Your Personal Information
- identify you when you sign-in to your account;
- enable us to provide you with the Services;
- send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us;
- present projects or opportunities to you when you use the Services which we believe will be of interest based on your geographic location and previous use of the Services;
- notify an Issuer of your interest in the event you indicate an interest in making an investment with the Issuer through the Services;
- administer your account with us;
- enable us to contact you regarding any question you make through the Services;
- analyze the use of the Services and the people visiting to improve our content and Services;
- use for other purposes that we may disclose to you when we request your information.
Also, if you provide Personal Information in order to obtain access to the Services, we will use your Personal Information to provide you with access to such services and to monitor your use of such services. We also may obtain information about you from third party sources to verify your identity so we can properly process your requests and prevent fraud.
In addition, Anstitle and its subsidiaries and affiliates may also use your Personal Information and other non-identifiable information collected through the Website (collectively, “User Information”) to, among other things, improve user experience, customize content for our users in order to make the Website more simple to use, and to help us identify any other issues with respect to the Services or a User’s use of the Website or Services. Anstitle and its subsidiaries and affiliates may also use this information to communicate with you regarding the Services. If you object to our collection or storage of any User Information mentioned above (and any additional information we may choose to gather) you should not use the Website.
Regarding email contact with and from Anstitle, please keep in mind the following:
- we will send you email relating to your personal transactions but will keep these emails to a minimum;
- you will receive certain email notifications (forwarded messages, etc.) for which you may opt-out;
- we may send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary or proper to do so;
- if you email us directly, we may email you back and keep records of all correspondence; and
- we may send you emails from time to time letting you know about special promotions, featured investments and other Anstitle news. It is your responsibility to ensure that you maintain a current email address with Anstitle, and notify us if there are any changes
Third Party Services
Anstitle limits the sharing of your Personal Information and strives to keep your Personal Information private and confidential. We do not sell, license, lease or otherwise disclose your personal information to any unaffiliated third party for any reason, except as follows:
We may disclose your Personal Information when such disclosure is required or appropriate pursuant to laws, court orders or securities regulations, including responding to court orders and subpoenas, cooperating with government agencies, other regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials, performing background checks, resolving disputes or performing risk-management functions.
We may share your Personal Information with companies that provide services to us, including outside contractors or agents who help us manage our information activities, but they may only use your personal information to provide us with a specific service and not for any other purpose.
To help us improve our services to you, we may engage third parties to help us carry out certain internal functions such as account processing, client services or other data collection relevant to our business. Use of any Personal Information shared in connection therewith is strictly limited to the performance of the task we request and for no other purpose.
In the event you indicate an interest in making an investment through our Website, we will notify the Issuer of your interest and will provide your personal information to the Issuer.
We may make certain automatically collected information about your interactions and activities on the Services, such as the business or investment areas of interest to you or you have invested in, and your past activities, projects or proposals, publicly available on or through the Services. Any such publicly available information will be accessible by other Users.
In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Information may be part of the transferred assets and you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Safeguarding User Information
The Security of your User Information is important to us, and we take commercially reasonable steps to safeguard such information. These steps and procedural safeguards are in line with industry standards and practices and include:
- Encryption and authentication tools to maintain the confidentiality of User Information including secure socket layer technology (SSL);
- Limits on, to the greatest extent possible, who or what can access your User Information; and
However, despite these efforts, please note that Anstitle cannot ensure or guarantee the security of your User Information nor do we make any representation or warranty regarding the security of your account. If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may also post a notice on or through the Website and the Services in the event of a security breach. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
You are solely responsible for helping us to maintain the accuracy and completeness of your personal and other information. We urge you to review your information regularly to ensure that it is correct and complete. If you believe that any of your information is incorrect, please contact us at info@Anstitle.com.
You may, of course, decline to share any or all of your Personal Information with us or ask us to delete your Personal Information from our systems at any time, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality found on or through the Website and the Services.
We will retain your User Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. You may modify or delete the Personal Information you have provided to us by logging in and updating your account. We may, however, retain certain information as required by law or for necessary business purposes.
Please keep in mind that any information you post on portions of the Website or Services that are open to the public, including but not limited to our blog, will be public information available to anyone. Information that you provide in these areas may be read,collected and used by others who access them. Accordingly, you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information in these areas. To request removal of your personal information from these publicly accessible areas, contact us at info@Anstitle.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information and we will let you know if this is the case and why.
Links to Other Websites
Other Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of this Website is subject to the Terms of Service.